How to Enjoy
A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Raisins are a great addition to homemade granola or can be sprinkled over any breakfast cereal, hot or cold.
- Soak raisins and other dried fruits in water to soften for an easy-to-make compote that is so versatile it can be served a variety of ways. Some of our favorites include served on top of chicken or layered with plain yogurt to make a dessert parfait.
- Raisins go well in most baked goods. Add them to bread, muffins and cookies.
- Add raisins, almonds, peppers and onions to brown rice to make a tasty side dish.
- Raisins' sweetness and texture make them a great addition to poultry stuffing.
- Mix raisins with your favorite nuts for a high-energy, protein and fiber-packed homemade snack or trail mix.