Thursday, August 15, 2013

Cause Everyone One Needs Romance interviews Carlene Havel

A Hero’s Homecoming by                                        Carlene Havel

Hello Romantics!
Today I have the honor of interviewing another freshly published author by the name of Carlene Havel. A while back Ms. Havel asked me to read her book A Hero’s Homecoming.  Well brilliant person that I am I “misplaced” her book in my library and unfortunately didn’t find it until early Monday morning of this week. (SMH)  I quickly opened the book and read it in one sitting!!!  
So after apologizing profusely in an email, I talked her into letting me interview her for today’s post.
So with all that being said, please welcome to the blog Ms. Carlene Havel!

Hi Carlene!  Thanks for joining us today. Since there are probably some newcomers to the blog and to your work, would you please tell us a little about yourself and how long have you been writing?
Hello Shineka, and everyone. Thank you for inviting me to be interviewed! I grew up in Texas and married a military officer.  It seems I was always packing or unpacking my household for the next few years, but the payoff was a chance to...READ THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.