Monday, August 12, 2013

EFiction Finds for August 12, 2013!

EFiction Finds for August 12, 2013!

Attracted to Fire by DiAnn Mills
Rated 4.4 out of 5 stars and is currently free!
Attracted to Fire

"I have found that I enjoy a good romantic suspense now and then. Every once in a while I get an itch to read a suspense novel that has a touch of romance too and I was not disappointed when I picked up Attracted to Fire."  by Courtney

 

Special Agent Meghan Connors’ dream of one day protecting the president of the United States is about to come true. Only one assignment stands in her way. After the vice president’s rebellious daughter is threatened, Meghan is assigned to her protective detail on a secluded ranch in West Texas. Unfortunately, working with Special Agent in Charge Ash Zinders may be as tough as controlling her charge. Ash has a reputation for being critical and exacting, and he’s also after the same promotion as Meghan. But when the threats escalate and security on the ranch is breached, it becomes clear this isn’t the work of a single suspect—it’s part of a sophisticated plan that reaches deeper and higher than anyone imagined. And only Ash and Meghan can put the pieces together before it’s too late. Tyndale House Publishers

 
Free on Amazon!
Note: Prices subject to change. Please verify the price on Amazon before purchasing.

 SEE WHAT ELSE IS ON FOR CHEAP-CHEAP AND FREE AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.