This fall, I'll be inviting my Reader Circle into a brand-new story.
🎨 A gentle painter.
🥊 An undefeated boxer.
❤️ One impossible challenge.
That's all I'm going to tell you... for now.
If you'd like to be among the very first readers to experience this new adventure as it unfolds, I'd love to have you join my Reader Circle.
More clues are coming soon...
Join my FREE Reader Circle!
Receive exclusive coloring pages, companion coloring book samplers, behind-the-scenes updates, and news about my clean, wholesome books, including:
🍂 Amish Fiction
❤️ Contemporary Romance
💙 Romantic Suspense
📖 Historical Romance
You'll also be among the first to receive free episodes of The Amish of Montague Season 2, coming in 2027!
Your privacy is sacred, there won't be any selling or sharing of email addresses.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.