Flourless Sweet Potato Pancakes
- 1 cup sweet potato puree (sweet potato that has been cooked and thoroughly mashed)
- 4 eggs preferably from pastured chickens
- 2/3-1 cup milk (dairy or coconut milk)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract- make your own extract easily
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour (my favorite coconut flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt or real salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and beat with a mixer until very well blended. Start with 2/3C milk and add more until batter is a nice consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and grease it well with butter or coconut oil. Drop batter by tablespoonful and cook for a few minutes on each side, or until slightly golden. Serve with butter and a bit of raw honey or syrup, if desired.