Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Free and Cheap-Cheap Finds

The Princess Problem by Diane Darcy

 This book has an average 4.3 star rating and is FREE! 

The Princess Problem

Very cute, modern telling of The Princess and the Pea! You got to love a match-making medaling mother who only wants the best for her son. It was nice "G" story about learning to overcome your insecurities and find love.” Martha S.
“If you're looking for something cute, humorous, and charmingly romantic - this is for you! When I wasn't laughing cordially with the characters, I was laughing absurdly at them. Especially Willa Highborn, the mom. She's something else, I tell ya!” Book Cove Reviews
FREE on AMAZON!
Note: Prices subject to change. Please verify the price on Amazon before purchasing.

TO SEE OTHER FREE AND CHEAP-CHEAP BOOKS, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.