Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tattie Maggard's God's Worn Out Servants - an incredible story

Tattie Maggard's God's Worn Out Servants - an incredible story.

Today I'm pleased to host Tattie Maggard, author of God's Worn Out Servants. I happened on this gem by accident and the story really will go to the heart of every Christian woman. All of us have schedules to meet, dinners to cook, husbands and or children to usher to the right meeting, organization, or just out the door to work or school. The message is to every woman who does too much for all the right reasons.



But first, a bit about Tattie:
I'm a stay at home wife and mother. I blog, read, write, and shop for Christian kindle sales in my free time. I run a popular blog for free and cheap kindle books, Christian Fiction for Your Kindle. I'm also just beginning to home school my daughter. 
Just in the last several years I realized...READ THE FULL POST HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.