A Few Quick Serving Ideas
- Mix cooked navy beans with olive oil, sage and garlic and serve on bruschetta.
- Use sage as a seasoning for tomato sauce.
- Add fresh sage to omelets and frittatas.
- Sprinkle some sage on top of your next slice of pizza.
- Combine sage leaves, bell peppers, cucumbers and sweet onions with plain yogurt for an easy to prepare, refreshing salad.
- When baking chicken or fish in parchment paper, place some fresh sage leaves inside so that the food will absorb the flavors of this wonderful herb.